Lia Papismedov is a Licensed Healthcare Real Estate Agent in the states of New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. She is responsible for helping area dentists and physicians search and select the optimal office locations based on data, analytics and office operational requirements.
Papismedov assists dentists and physicians looking to open, expand or sell their private practice with the following services:
• Strategy and positioning for strong negotiations with landlords and lenders
• Planning for the future by evaluating lease vs purchase benefits
• Lease renewal negotiation to avoiding costly pitfalls, complications and delays
• Data demographics, market analysis, data mapping and price analysis
• Site cost/benefit analysis utilizing the usable space and preliminary construction budgeting
Papismedov graduated from New York University with a Business of Economics degree and has over 15 years experience in marketing execution and digital strategy including audience development and sales enablement.