Ryan Prince serves as a Licensed Salesperson for Align Healthcare Real Estate, representing both tenants and buyers as well as landlords and sellers of healthcare oriented commercial real estate.
Ryan is a real estate strategist with an expertise in assisting healthcare professionals make the right long-term real estate decisions for their business.
With a track record of successfully working with a diverse tenant base, ranging from dental professionals to vascular surgeons and hospital systems, Ryan takes pride in helping clients move from analysis to action.
Ryan has established a reputation of uncovering excellent off-market opportunities for his clients by aggressively canvassing and networking in markets of interest to his client markets, while also bringing to the table a deep knowledge of the markets in which he works.
Ryan assists dentists and physicians looking to open, expand or sell their real estate and practices with the following services:
- Strategy and positioning for strong negotiations with landlords and sellers
- Long term planning by evaluating lease vs purchase benefits
- Lease renewal negotiation to avoid costly pitfalls, complications, and delays
- Site intelligence using demographics, market analysis, data mapping and price analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis utilizing the usable space and preliminary construction budgeting
Ryan previously worked at Lee & Associates and Transwestern in New Jersey, following an education at Rutgers University as a member of the Honors Program near the top of his class. When not working, Ryan enjoys golf, fitness, and traveling.