Often, Align Healthcare Real Estate clients want to own the location of their practice. Several purposes can be served in this instance:
- Realizing property value appreciation over time
- Reducing or recouping rental costs
- Obtaining alternate income sources
- Amortizing financing for longer terms to ease startup cash flow
- Locating a place where an available building may not already exist
- Building a unique property that suits a client’s special purpose or brand
- assists clients in developing and implementing a purchase negotiation strategy that takes into consideration their financial resources and available time.
Negotiations are completed with the help of local commercial real estate brokers, 1031 tax exchange specialists, financial planners and/or attorneys. Not only is Align armed with the knowledge of what properties may be worth on the open market, but we also understand what they are worth to our clients. It is critical to know that the target price range that suits our clients is completely separate from whether a particular property is priced to be a “good deal.”
Our teams of professionals have negotiated thousands of leases incorporating terms specific to the needs of each unique practice. Because we are highly specialized within our industry, we understand how lease agreements must be tailored to suit our clients’ practices. Since we have experience in providing commercial real estate services on behalf of landlords and property owners, we are also equipped to achieve win- win lease terms that foster good landlord-tenant relationships. We utilize the services and knowledge of locally licensed real estate brokers through the entire negotiation process. From our experience in leasing and with extensive facilities management for healthcare practices, we know how to avoid potential occupancy problems, minimize hidden expenses, and posture for successful lease renewals in the future. Unlike traditional healthcare provider lease negotiators, we strive to create agreements that offer the flexibility needed by our clients, as well as the stability of having long terms or options.